Are you trying to view a PDF but:
- The printed page size is incorrect?
- The PDF page size is incorrect?
Printing to Paper with correct page size
Note: Sometimes, the page document size does not always match the prebuilt page sizes in PDF Complete.
- Open your PDF document.
- From the menu bar, select File and choose Print.
- Select your paper printer from the list of available printers.
- Under Printer Properties, select Advanced and then choose your proper page size.
Tip: If the current page size does not appear as an option, you may also create a custom page to match the desired page size.
- Click OK on each dialog box (3 times) to print the page to your paper printer.
If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket detailing your experience.